Web development is evolving fast and developers need to know a much greater variety of technologies than they did historically. Whilst in the past you could specialize in a single area, such as client-side development, modern web developers are expected to have an understanding of all areas and how they fit together. This 360-degree approach is known as full-stack web development—a bundling of core technologies on the client- and server-side that provide an end-to-end web development solution.
This video course covers the fundamentals of the full set of technologies that you need to know in order to become a React full-stack web developer. By the end of this course, you will know how to work with: React, NPM, Node.JS, Express.JS, JSX, Babel, and MongoDB. React is currently one of the hottest technologies in web development, and this course will teach you all that you need to know to start using it confidently.
- Get this comprehensive guide to React full-stack development
- This video takes you from an absolute beginner to being able to work with server-side technologies and a React front end
- The thorough and measured learning style will ensure you won’t get lost along the way
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of React full-stack development
- Use the NPM (Node Package Manager) to add and remove packages and to create your own
- Understand the component-based paradigm of React
- Understand routing with Express.js
- Find out about modern NoSQL databases using MongoDB
An Adobe ACP and part of the Adobe pre-release members. Owner of 02Geek.com and the author of the book HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization. Award winning developer. Most of all a guy that really loves learning and teaching when ever he can. I hope you find my courses interesting and I really hope you enjoy them.
PreviewCourse Overview (2:38)
PreviewCreating my First React Element (7:16)
PreviewGetting to Know JSX and Babel (10:35)
PreviewCreating a React Component (8:11)
StartPassing Components and Properties (10:55)
StartBuilding with Forms and States in React (8:35)
StartWalking through a Full State Cycle (11:56)
StartReferences and further reading
StartDownload source files